TAYLOR DE CORDOBA HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE!
1. Xerographic transfer prints on wood blocks by Frohawk Two Feathers. Edition of 2. Approx 6 x 4 inches. $500
2. “The Hunter & The Teardrop” by Frohawk Two Feathers (Publisher: Twofeatherspress). A disturbing little picture-book/graphic novel about a hunter who travels through space to hunt and kill the great beasts of every planet he visits. A disquieting moral tale. $20
3. “Wildfire” by Sasha Bezzubov (Nazraeli Press). The hardcover features 64 pages and 32 four-color plates of Sasha Bezzubov’s dramatic series of photographs, taken after wildfires hit areas throughout California from 2003-2007. $60
4. Grace Study, 2010 by Kimberly Brooks. 6 x 8 inches, oil on linen maquette. $1,200
5. Original artwork by Jeana Sohn. These delicate “rock paintings” are one-of-a-kind and have never been exhibited. Ranging between 1″ and 4″ and $50 to $300 in price.
6. Kyle Field “Put it in a Nutshell” (Ahornfelder, Germany) is the first book release by Kyle Field offering insight into his graphical work. The drawings include utterly detailed surrealistic objects, coloured patchwork-like patterns, Japanese looking portraits and sketch-like images. Signed copies available. $35
7. Pack of Seated Boys, 2008 by Claire Oswalt. Approx 12 x 12 inches, graphite, velum, wood & screws. Price upon request.
8. Yours Truly, 2009 by Kyle Field. 5.5 x 6.5 inches, ink and watercolor on paper. $850
To purchase a holiday gift, contact Heather Taylor at email@example.com.